A 3-alarm fireplace broke out late Saturday, January 22 at this auto restore enterprise on the southwest nook of Danforth Highway and Warden Avenue. Photograph by Alan Shackleton.
A person was taken to a hospital for remedy after a hearth broke out at a Southwest Scarborough auto restore enterprise late Saturday, January 22.
At 10:58 p.m. firefighters have been known as to the auto store on the southwest nook of Warden Avenue and Danforth Highway.
When emergency groups arrived, two folks have been injured. One was taken to the hospital for remedy and the opposite was admitted on the spot.
Flames may very well be seen from greater than a block away and thick smoke lined the realm. The three-alarm fireplace required greater than 14 fireplace engines to be on the scene.
Toronto Hearth Companies mentioned an adjoining home was additionally broken within the fireplace at an auto store.
On Sunday morning, the inside storage of the auto store burned down and at the least two badly lit automobiles may very well be seen within the parking zone.
The reason for the hearth is below investigation.