CEDAR FALLS – Trent Regulation Agency, PLLC has named three new authorized assistants, an legal professional and a director of first impressions.
- Jessica Bradley was employed as a authorized assistant and is working within the areas of household legislation and training legislation. She is initially from Dubuque and holds a BA in Criminology and Sociology from the College of Northern Iowa.
- Brittany Ellis was employed as a authorized assistant and has been working within the areas of enterprise legislation, collectors’ rights, actual property and probate. He acquired his BA in Psychology and Criminology from the College of Northern Iowa.
- Esmada Osmic was employed as a Authorized Assistant and is working within the areas of Enterprise Regulation, Probate, Training Regulation and Collectors’ Rights. She acquired her BA in Criminology and Authorized Research from Northern Iowa College. She is of Bosnian origin.
- Megan Johnson was appointed because the director of first impressions. She is from Cedar Falls and acquired her AA from Kirkwood Neighborhood School in Cedar Rapids.
- Terry Schmitz was employed as an legal professional and is working in Instructional Regulation and Household Regulation. He’s from Sumner and holds a BA in Social Work and Sociology from the College of Iowa.