Based on the most recent Ookla Speedtest outcomes, the US ranks eighth worldwide in common broadband efficiency with a obtain velocity of 153.80 Mbps, an add velocity of 21.60 Mbps, and a latency of 14 ms.
The US moved up one place to fourteenth when it comes to common efficiency, with obtain speeds of 225.51 Mbps and add speeds of 88.77 Mbps and latency of 24 ms.
Among the many largest US suppliers, Cox had the quickest common fastened broadband velocity of 196.73 Mbps. It was adopted by Xfinity (184.08 Mbps), Spectrum (183.74 Mbps), Verizon (171.01 Mbps), AT&T Web (146.64 Mbps), Frontier (136.99 Mbps) and CenturyLink 41.29 Mbps.
The quickest cell broadband supplier was T-Cellular (116.54 Mbps). It was adopted by Verizon Wi-fi (59.67 Mbps) and AT&T (54.64 Mbps).
Different main findings embody:
- Fastened: Frontier (113.21 Mbps), Verizon (112.36 Mbps), AT&T Web (112.27 Mbps), Xfinity (18.88 Mbps), CenturyLink (12.02 Mbps), Spectrum (11.70 Mbps) and Cox (10.60 Mbps).
- Cellular: T-Cellular (11.72 Mbps), Verizon Wi-fi (9.14 Mbps) and AT&T (7.00 Mbps).
- Fastened: Verizon and Frontier (each 8 ms), Cox (11 ms), AT&T Web (12 ms), Xfinity (14 ms), CenturyLink (15 ms), Spectrum (16 ms).
- Cellular latency: T-Cellular (31 ms), Verizon Wi-fi (32 ms), AT&T (34 ms).
Compatibility: Proportion of connections that meet the FCC normal of 25 Mbps obtain and three Mbps add.
- Fastened: Xfinity (90.7%), Spectrum (90.6%), Verizon 88.1%, Cox (86.0%), AT&T Web (80.9%), Frontier (77.8%), CenturyLink (57.7%).
- Cellular: T-Cellular (85.7%), Verizon Wi-fi (81.3%), AT&T (79.7%).
Video: Measurement of adaptive begin failures, begin occasions, common bitrate, stall occasions and stall severity.
- Cox (89.49), Verizon (89.45), Xfinity (89.27), AT&T Web (88.73) and Spectrum (88.04).
- Mobiles: T-Cellular (76.47), Verizon Wi-fi (74.10), AT&T (70.13).
- Video: Verizon Wi-fi (81.37), T-Cellular 80.78), AT&T (73.01).
- Efficiency: T-Cellular (187.33 Mbps), Verizon Wi-fi (113.52 Mbps), AT&T (71.54 Mbps)
- 5G Availability: T-Cellular (68.5%), AT&T (55.8%) and Verizon Wi-fi (31.2%).
- 5G Compatibility: T-Cellular and Verizon Wi-fi (each 76.6%), AT&T (66.6%).
The highest ten states for velocity, so as: New Jersey (Verizon), Delaware (Xfinity), Rhode Island (Verizon), Maryland (Verizon) and New York (Verizon), Connecticut (no carriers concerned), Florida (Frontier), California (Spectrum), Texas (AT&T Web) and Massachusetts (Xfinity).
In April, Ookla reported in its first-quarter Speedtest that Verizon Wi-fi topped the common cell obtain class with speeds of 117.83 Mbps.